We’re glad you’re here! But, have you considered joining a support group?
For many people, having lupus can be an isolating and scary proposition. Your friends and loved ones may not understand what you are going through. Life with an invisible illness can be tough. Connecting with other people that understand can make it easier.
In the United States
- With over 20 local chapters across the country, the LFA is a great resource
- In addition to in-person support groups, the LFA offers location-specific news and events
- LFA also has online forums
- Operating local chapters in:
- Portland, OR
- Star Valley, WY
- Nashville, TN
- Springfield, MA
The Hospital for Special Surgery – in New York; programs include:
- LANtern – Lupus Asian Network
- Charla de Lupus – Spanish-speaking support for teens, young adults, and parents
Ask at your own hospital!
Provides a range of patient services near Los Angeles, CA including conferences, support groups, emergency grants, and summer camp for kids.
- In-person support groups in:
- Sherman Oaks
- LA – for Spanish speakers
- on the UCLA campus
- Rancho Cucamonga
- Baldwin Park
- Long Beach
In the United Kingdom
- 19 Regional groups spread throughout the UK
- Disclosure: LupusCorner is a property of Karate Health Inc.
- In addition to communities, Karate Health offers symptom tracking and medication management tools