Weekly Lupus Crossword
- fever, in response to inflammation, such as to a bacteria or virus, the body signals the hypothalamus, the organ that regulates many bodily functions, to heat up
- proteinuria, medical term for greater amounts of protein in urine.
- malaise, small tasks like getting out of bed, showering, and walking feel as though they take more effort
- mediterranean, diet is very fish-focused, avoiding most other meats (both poultry and red meat) dairy products, and high-cholesterol items like eggs
- dialysis, the regular use of a machine to filter the blood
- rash, an area of irritated or swollen skin
Thank you for participating! See you next time!